First, thank you for staying with the Pharmahub brand over the years!.
We believe everyone deserves affordable and convenient healthcare — and that starts with pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. Pharmacies, after all, are the front door to healthcare, visited far more than hospitals or clinics or doctor’s offices.
Pharmacists and technicians play an important, and often overlooked, role in improving health outcomes. Research shows that interventions led by community pharmacists contribute to improved adherence and better disease control. Pharmacists are one of the most-trusted professions in the world.
It’s not always easy to be a pharmacy professional, especially now. We believe that you and your colleagues are healthcare heroes, and we stand ready to advocate for the profession.
Here’s what we’re doing
- Professional resources: We’re creating high-quality contenthttps://pharmahub.com.ng by and for pharmacy professionals in all specialties, building a one-stop shop for clinical information, career advice, mental health and wellness tips, and patient education.
- Partnerships: We moved at partnering with the Young pharmacist Group- Pharmaceutical society of Nigeria (PSN-YPG ) to deepen our understanding of what pharmacists need on a larger scale.
- Experts: We’ve brought on a group of Pharmacy Experts who are currently advising and collaborating with us.
- Staff: We’re growing our team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to incorporate their real-life experience into the products and services that we’re building.
- Workflow improvements: We are working to simplify transactions for you and your patients, so that each script takes less time to complete with fewer adjudication errors.
- Scholarships: henceforth, we intend awarding Pharmacy Innovation Scholarships to students in pharmacy and pharmacy technician programs.
- Advocacy: We’re looking for new ways to advocate for the pharmacy profession. There has never been a more important time for pharmacists to have provider status and expanded responsibilities in patient care.
We’re eager to learn and collaborate with you. We’d love to hear your ideas on how to improve your experience with PharmahubNG, regardless of what pharmacy setting you’re in. If you have a moment, share your feedback here [email protected].
We’re committed to making changes that make your lives easier, so that you can focus on what you do best — providing high-quality clinical care to your patients.
Thank you for all that you do in keeping us healthy and safe.