Personal Hygiene: Keep Your Cleanliness
Personal hygiene includes those practices performed by an individual to care for one’s body and health by cleaning of different types. Taking care of personal hygiene is one of the important ways to keep a healthy living and healthy lifestyle. Good personal hygiene habit includes:
- Washing hands before and after eating something.
- Both women and men have sensitive genital areas and keeping those clean and safe is important to prevent yourself from any kind of sexual disease.
- Washing clothes that you regularly wear because sweating makes those clothes full of germs and odour.
- Hanging clothes in sun as the UV ray kills the germs.
- Washing your feet, hands and face with clean water while coming back from outside.
- Menstruation is natural for women and it is best to keep yourself clean while menstruating. Wash yourself with soap or liquids with less base element so that it doesn’t affect your health.
- Washing your body thoroughly with soap while bathing at least two times a day.
- Wash your hair with shampoo twice a week.
- Washing hands before and after preparing food or cooking is important.
- Wash dishes and utensils before and after using them.
- Washing hands after going to toilet.
- Always cover your mouth with handkerchief while sneezing and yawning and most importantly turning away from people will prevent you from spreading the germs if you are ill and also those people who are prone to any allergic infections.
- Brush your teeth twice a day to prevent your gum getting affected by the germs that come from food.
- Always cover your bed with clean bed sheets.
- Keep your room clean and keep a good sewage system in your home.